Monday, February 27, 2012

Didn't expect to hear from me so soon, did you?

I'm really TRYING to do better at this blogging thing. I feel it will keep ME accountable and may keep YOU inspired. But maybe that's a little presumptuous... on both counts. Ha!

I just wanted to come here and document my excitement! I have lost about 10lbs! Woohooooo! So far, it's been pretty easy, too. As I mentioned, I'm participating in (and promoting) the ViSalus "Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge" so I'm using the ViSalus meal replacement shakes for breakfast and lunch, incorporating healthy snacks in between, then I have a healthy dinner. I've adopted the theme "lean & green" - my dinners consist of a lean meat (chicken, fish, pork) and a green veggie. I'm loving it - and my body is, too! (TMI moment: I have been more "regular" than ever!)

I also had a busy weekend in my hometown of Owensboro KY - 5 friends signed up to join me on the 90-Day Challenge and 1 decided to become a Promoter! I am LOVING helping others achieve their health and financial goals!!

Woohoo!!

No comments: